HappyTrees Studio

Feb 6, 2013

Oldie but Goodie


 I love to create from home, but sometimes I'm missing the space of a 'real' studio. I now have a HUGE studio, and it feels a bit lonely there. When I teach classes it's awesome, women, laughter, music, food and wine. But when I'm alone I'm super aware of how silent and alone it is. So I have a home studio for smaller projects,sewing, journaling and blogging, and my away from home studio is for teaching, yoga classes, meetings and big paintings. I do think i tend to work better when others are present, but leave me to my own devices. Weird huh?

 I'm STILL rearranging my home studio for more space and just because, you know, I'm a hoarder, and something has to go! I've been so preoccupied with making art, I'm avoiding making a space for art. Someone stole my phone, which was my camera too, but as soon as I get a new one I'll post new pics. For now enjoy my oldies but goodies...


Visual Journaling with the girls.

My Intuitive painting created with a live band...awesome!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope you get your phone back! Id love to smack the one that took it. But I hope the are enjoying all your art photos you have on it.