HappyTrees Studio

Dec 2, 2013

Happy December!

As if this season isn't hectic enough, I've decided to add a few extra tasks to my list! I think this past weekends turkey overload has made me a little crazy...

 First- My friend Michelle and I are going to participate in  ‘Tis the Season: December’s Photo-a-Day Challenge... I love to see the way everyone interprets the same word or challenge a different way. The list is pretty awesome! Let me know if you decide to join in so I can follow you! 
Here’s the list to get you started:
1.  green
2.  deal
3.  gift
4.  garland
5.  candle
6.  bargain
7.  decorate
8.  poinsettia
9.  feast
10.  red
11.  Santa
12.  hearth
13.  tradition
14.  elf
15.  tree
16.  present
17.  holiday
18.  star
19.  festive
20.  frosty
21.  winter
22.  candy
23.  celebrate
24.  bells
25.  wreath
26.  fruitcake
27.  retrospective
28.  light
29.  party
30.  parade
31.  new
So besides doing the pic a day, I'm also knitting a few gifts and making jewelry for my shop so that I can purchase my hubby a few new albums for his record collection! Whew! Also...
Today is the New Moon, a time for New Moon Magic: Make a fresh start, begin a project, initiate a new relationship, start a new routine. Create a ritual:set an intention, light a white/silver candle, imagine the new moving toward you in joyful, powerful ways; spend a few moments breathing in the energy of this new reality each day, making it more and more tangible. Work this for one moon cycle and re-access and energize on the next new moon if needed. Blessings of the Maiden Moon to you!

I'll be starting this tonight. I've been really trying to hone my moon skills, and it takes LOTS of practice!
Are you planning on starting anything new this month? Anything interesting going on? Let me know in the comments so I can check it out and follow you! I love to see how creative others can be!!!

No comments: